This nourishing and nutritious Ginseng Chicken Soup is not just delicious, it is easy to make and good for health. I’m trying out Song Cho Claypot Rice Cooker – soup mode, the default cooking time is 2 hours, slowly simmer the soup for great flavor!
1 small Chicken (700g)
2 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Chinese Rice Wine
6 cloves Garlic
3 tbsp Glutinous Rice, soaked for 1 hour, drained
1 Ginseng/ Korean Ginseng
1-2 Dried Scallops
6 Red Dates
Some hot water
Some Salt & White Pepper, add to taste
Some Spring Onion for garnishing
If you are sharing this recipe/ blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you. 如果您要分享此食谱/内容，请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢！
1. Rub chicken with salt and rice wine, set aside for 30 minutes. Wipe off the excess liquid.
2. Stuff the chicken with ingredients (A), place the chicken into the inner pot, add water till 80% full.
3. Cover with double lids, set
mode, the default cooking time is 2 hours.
4. After 1.5 hours, add salt to taste.
5. When the cooking is completed, add some white pepper. Garnish with spring onion, serve warm.