Chicken Lollipop is a frenched chicken drumlet, wherein the meat is cut loose from the bone end and pushed down creating a lollipop-like appearance. Usually marinated in spicy marinades and deep-fried.
I’m cooking for my kid who does not eat spicy food, so my recipe is non-spicy, kid-friendly and healthier as I air-fry the winglets instead of deep-frying in hot oil. Thanks to my awesome kitchen helper – the Ninja Foodi OP300 did the air-frying to perfection!
The Ninja Foodi multi-cooker that I’m using is a combination of a pressure cooker and air fryer in one pot, it’s super-efficient and time-saving. Besides pressure cook and air frying, there are other functions such as steam, slow cook, sear/ saute, bake/ roast, grill, and keep warm. I also use it for stir-frying dishes with the 5 adjustable heat levels. Overall, Ninja Foodi is a good all-in-one product, just like a portable kitchen with a rice cooker, pressure cooker, air fryer, oven and stovetop functions, reasonable price, and highly versatile.
<< Click HERE >>
to view more Ninja Foodi recipes and cooking videos, includes easy one-pot-meal, chicken curry, roast chicken, roast pork ribs, crispy chicken, porridge, fish recipes, bread, kid-friendly snacks and many more…
Where to buy Ninja Foodi at the best price?
Ninja Foodi OP300 is available in Singapore and Malaysia for online purchases, sale price is $499 (UP $599). The best-discounted price is using a discount code which you can use my exclusive code to buy at the lowest price 👉$374.25 (UP: $599). This discount is valid for orders from Singapore and Malaysia via Ninja Kitchen SG Website (I’ve attached the link below👇).
If you’re interested, grab it with this best price before the promo ends. 😉
Quick guide to order your Ninja Foodi:
2. Tap “ADD TO CART”, select quantity.
3. Tap “CHECKOUT.$499“, key in the discount code: mfa_dingoozatfood. The price after discount is $374.25. Fill in the delivery details and proceed.
10 Chicken Drumlet, frenched
1.5 tbsp Cornflour
1/8 tsp White Pepper
1/8 tsp Five Spice Powder
1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Fish Sauce
1 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp grated Ginger
1 tsp grated Garlic
1 tsp Shao Xing Hua Tiao Wine
If you are sharing this recipe/ blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you. 如果您要分享此食谱/内容，请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢！
1. Mix all marinade ingredients in a bowl. Wash and pat dry chicken drumlets, cut loose the flesh from the bone end and pushed down.
2. Add in all marinade ingredients and chicken drumlets in a bowl, mix well, cover with cling wrap and marinate overnight.
3. Preheat Ninja Foodi – Set Air Crisp mode 180’C 5mins. Place chicken drumlets in the Cook & Crisp Basket (lightly grease), Air-Crisp 180’C for 18 minutes. Serve as a snack or as a side dish with rice. Ideal to pack in children’s bento box.
Originally posted at Dingooz at Food